Engine K is a content management engine of homepages / portals created by 1K-Digital, which enables to administer the information contained in homepages / portals independently. Primarily, large-volume internet solutions are based upon in the development of the Engine K content management engine.
The Engine K content management engine enables to perform the following actions:
- Structuring and administering menu-structure
- Scheduling menu displays (i.e. if page content expires, respective information will be hidden from visitors)
- Changing menu sequences
- Administering page content texts by visual editor (WYSIWYG)
- Editing page content in HTML
- Adding pictures, documents, audio and video files
- Adding charts
- Adding animated pictures
- Automatic conversion of pictures into suitable format
- Setting different user rights for homepage administration
- It is possible to develop the Engine K content management engine and its functions according to the needs of a client.
- Various extra interfaces created by 1K-Digital can be integrated with the Engine K content management engine.
- Furthermore, it is possible to integrate interfaces created by third parties with the Engine K content management engine.